Underworld OOC

The war between Vampires and Lycans has ended, but an even deadlier threat has risen: Humanity. The world of immortals is a secret no longer, and terrified humans seek to exterminate the source of their fear. Vampires, Lycans, and other immortal species now hide themselves, struggle to survive, and fight back. Their future and their very existence are at stake.
Sojourn
Steward

Underworld OOC

Post by Sojourn »

Alright, we're back. :)

We decided to that for now, we're going to go with the idea we had for Paloma, Fritz, and Jacinta. Changed it up a little, though. Since Tigs is MIA and some characters with Paloma were tied other characters that were involved with that story, I changed it that she was just with Sean (Jacinta's bio dad) and Duncan.
Monkey Kitty
Steward

Re: Underworld OOC

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Sojourn Prime wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:43 pm Alright, we're back. :)

We decided to that for now, we're going to go with the idea we had for Paloma, Fritz, and Jacinta. Changed it up a little, though. Since Tigs is MIA and some characters with Paloma were tied other characters that were involved with that story, I changed it that she was just with Sean (Jacinta's bio dad) and Duncan.
Welcome back! :)

It'll be fun to see where their story goes!
Quaxo9
Secundae

Post by Quaxo9 »

Welcome back! Always nice to see characters getting on - seeing where they go in life is a special thing. It's hard to describe because it's not quite like they're your children, is it? It's something just a bit different. Maybe one day we'll have a word (or words) to describe it!
Sojourn
Steward

Post by Sojourn »

Thank you and it is nice to get back into the groove of things. Quaxo, I agree. Writing characters who want stories told, especially when you haven't had a chance, is fun and nice to bring them back to life.