Tython Interlude

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... The Republic and the Empire maintain a fragile truce, but the threat of open war hangs heavy as both sides quietly vie for power and domination. In the midst of this volatile mix of factions and schemes, unlikely heroes must fight to preserve all they hold dear.
Monkey Kitty
Steward

Re: Tython Interlude

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Pyrran Onyk Mahr

Once again, the Sith lord was thrown off balance.

"Your trial?" he repeated numbly, trying to catch up with this unexpected reversal. "But that... that is absurd."

Looking away from Teizi, he faced the body of the Council.

"Forgive my candor, but you are making a tremendous mistake by calling the honor of this Jedi into question. Jedi Lin has exemplified all the virtues of your Order from the moment I met her. She is kind and generous but fair, wise and patient. Again and again, she has risked her own life to save others. All the while, she has taken time to teach her padawan. You are lucky to have Jedi Lin among you, and you should be treating her with gratitude, not suspicion. I am sure you will not take the word of a Sith. But you need not. Ask anyone she has met on Rishi. All the many people she has helped. And they will tell you the same thing."

"Thank you, Lord Pyrran," Mona Pell replied, before Jesk had a chance to cut in. "That will be all. I believe when have heard enough. Jedi Lin, please step outside while the Council confers."
Quaxo9
The First

Re: Tython Interlude

Post by Quaxo9 »

Jedi Teizi Lin and Padawan Dallyn

She managed to shut off the holo, bow, and walk out of the Council chambers without either blushing or registering surprise at Pyrran's glowing character witness.Her gloved hand pushed the massive door shut behind her and she leaned against them, trying to take stock of what had happened. Master Jesk's wild accusations and frankly, equally wild behaviour. Perhaps more disturbing was the information let slip about Master Visper. Teizi needed to process this information.

"Master! They let you go already?"

Padawan Dallyn had clearly been pacing the balcony for some time, very unJedi-like levels of concern emanating off him. How long had he been out here? Perhaps more importantly, what had the Jedi sent to pick them up been telling him?

"Everything is in order, padawan. Did the Imperial get away safely?"

"Wha? You can't really be concerned about that scummy intelligence agent..."

Teizi looked down at the young man. She was honestly taken aback. True, the woman was a spy for a group in the galaxy who was not exactly allied with them. But the addition of the word 'scummy'...that was dangerous language. The young man seemed to know it too as he swallowed hard and looked down, fingering his belt.

"Dallyn. I think...I think we need to have a discussion...when this is done."

The boy nodded and looked away. Teizi couldn't help but feel a pang of worry that somewhere along the line she'd gone wrong.