Random Thoughts

Join us and talk about whatever is on your mind. Find some old and new friends and maybe even get a story going. Random thoughts and fun games are welcome here.
Sojourn
Steward

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Sojourn »

Happy Easter everyone! Have a safe and happy holiday.

🐇🐣🐰🐥
Quaxo9
Secundae

Post by Quaxo9 »

Hokey smokes! No way!!! You are not the only one you feels old... :P
Sojourn
Steward

Post by Sojourn »

I bet, lol. I remembering announcing my pregnancy on the old CG boards. It's hard to believe how long ago that was. It was before Facebook and Twitter. Lol 😅
Mattson
Sigil Bearer

Post by Mattson »

I'm going to put this here as I don't want to make its own thread. I did not escape the plague. It got me on March 20th and knocked me out for the majority of a week and a half. The ear infection that swooped in a few days into it didn't help. I am finally returning to work at 3pm today (Friday) and have recovered. I wouldn't wish this on most of my enemies. Thankfully, I had both my tax returns and the stimulus check to keep my finances in shape and work got me at least 1 of the weeks I was down on pay checks. So best wishes to all of you and I hope no one gets it.
Lord Mattson, LM, Janus, I have many hats
Wandering Games Master
Monkey Kitty
Steward

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Sorry to hear you had a rough time of it. :( Glad you're starting to feel better!
Quaxo9
Secundae

Post by Quaxo9 »

Aw Matts I am so sorry to hear!! Glad you are recovering, but man, not cool! *hugs* Take it easy!